Short and Long term Disability Insurance IowaWelcome to Got DI, your trusted source for disability insurance quotes in Iowa.
The fact is that no one would like to imagine what life would be if disability strikes. But a study has shown that a 20-year-old worker in Iowa has a 30% possibility of getting disabled before the age of retirement. Since the ability to work seems to be the largest asset of people, the situation would be unbearable or even miserable if a disabled person lost the job and could never generate income for the rest of his life. However, things have changed a lot with disability insurance.
We also offer numerous riders to improve your worst-case situation of falling victim to an unanticipated incident and having to miss work. You can find extras that take into account cost of living, medical expenses, hospital stay and critical illness bonuses, along with other riders. You may also select how long you'd like your waiting and benefit periods to be for.
Got DI offers some of the finest options in disability insurance from of the industry's leading companies.Our customers range in occupation from doctors and dentists to IT professionals. Here are just some of the advantages in obtaining a policy from Got DI:
- For small business owners, business overhead expenses keep you operational after an accident
- Own-occupation allows you to be employed in another capacity while still receiving a percentage of your wages
- Buy short-term insurance with quicker elimination periods
- Best long-term disability insurance providers and companies
- We will weigh options to assist you in finding the ideal policy for your finances
- Policies from leading providers such as MetLife, Guardian and more